New Moon [01 Sagittarius 38]
November 23, 2022 – 22:57 GMT (London)
November 23, 2022 – 17:57 GMT-5 (New York)
November 24, 2022 – 09:57 GMT+11 (Sydney)
New Moon Sagittarius
New Moon energy arrives this week, the perfect time for a fresh start. It’s the beginning of a new monthly cycle, go-getting, dynamic and offering you the chance to turn to a new page.
This New Moon takes place in fire sign Sagittarius linked to travel, learning, philosophy, truth & the bigger picture in life. Sagittarius likes to be on a mission and have adventures. At its best, Sagittarius’ influence is fun, enthusiastic and full of energy.
There is another reason why this week’s New Moon is super exciting. The ruler of the New Moon is Jupiter. And, almost at the exact same time as the New Moon, Jupiter turns direct intensifying its energy and influence.
Jupiter switches direction at 28° Pisces on November 28th (23:02 GMT). You can seen how close the two events are – five minutes apart.
Jupiter is the biggest planet in the universe and the best planet in astrology. It represents opportunity & growth, expansion & freedom and is the planet of hope, trust & faith.
The big planet is linked to global connections, education, publishing, the law, religion, spirituality and wherever you find meaning and purpose in life. It’s the planetary influence that encourages you to embrace life to the full.
Jupiter turns direct in Pisces after being retrograde for four months since July 28th and this can bring forth new opportunities as doors open. It’s a positive time to put energy into your life, wherever you find Jupiter’s blessings.
It’s been a stop-start affair for Jupiter in Pisces as the big planet was here from May to July 2021, again from December 2021 to May 2022. And, this final journey through Pisces, during November & December 2022.
This double whammy of New Moon & Jupiter joy is great news if you have planets or angles close to 1° Sagittarius or 28° Pisces. This would be a good time to resurrect an opportunity or idea that emerged over the last couple of years and run with it. Jupiter completes its transit of Pisces on December 20th.
New Moon/Jupiter Top Tips
Here are some top tips on how to make the most of this week’s dynamic planetary energy.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead and the year ahead 2023. Write them down, say them out loud. The best time to do this is after the New Moon as you’re picking up on the forward-moving planetary energy.
2. Make a wish on the crescent Moon. This will appear in the night sky towards the end of the week. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the next Full Moon on December 8th.
4. Start over. The New Moon is the ideal time in the month to start afresh, wipe the slate clean and begin again. This is an important New Moon as it leads us into the last month of the year. The perfect time for reflection about the year that’s past and the new year ahead.
5. Look beyond. The New Moon in Sagittarius & Jupiter in Pisces encourage you to seek deeper meaning in life. Gain a philosophical perspective, engage a sense of humour, look at the bigger picture. This applies both to your personal & your professional life.
6. Ring the changes. Book a holiday, sign up for a course and find things to look forward to in your life. Be adventurous and embrace new experiences.
7. Enjoy yourself. Sagittarius is the hedonist of the zodiac and always in search of fun & inspiration. Go large, go wild, go over the top – every now and again, you need to let it all hang out.
Here’s wishing you Jupiter joy in the coming week. Do share any positive ways that this New Moon/Jupiter influence plays out in your life. Share the love